Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A new venture...

Welcome to my new website :) This will be my little corner of cyberspace where I share with you what I'm doing creatively and what not. Hope you enjoy it. Look around, though there isn't much at this point. I've visited a lot of art blogs and I'm set on having a simple, clean, easy-to-navigate site so followers won't feel bombarded or confused, as I have felt many a time!
Here's to the beginning of an exciting journey… thanks for joining me :)

-jami

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing, Jami, and I'm being completely sincere....wow! You should have seen what my first blog looked like. This one looks like you had it professionaly designed. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jami, it's cococita from Raining Umbrellas speaking. Wow, this is really beautiful. I adore the photos and the colours of the banner and the name of your blog. I am so impressed. Just a little suggestion: the characters are very little and therefor difficult to read. Perhaps you could adjust them just a tiny little bit? Dear greetz and I will be a true visitor of this very nice place in the virtual world. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much for you kind words! Cococita, I was wondering that myself- thanks for the input! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jami, this Citra, also from Raining Umbrella :)
    Love your tagline : "wearable, visual, useful"
    they are simple yet powerful

    ReplyDelete